Preston is so AniMatEd these days. He's at the stage now where he'll pose & smile for every picture, I love it! Before it was difficult to get him to hold still long enough to just get him in the shot. This was a fabulous, fun day at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point...
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
A day with the dinosaurs
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such cute poses! I can't believe how big he's gotten:)
i honestly cannot believe how big preston is! holy cow!! i remember one time linds and i came to your house so you could do our hair, and i watched him while you did lindsay's and he was a baby! seems like it was last month or something! miss you!!
Love your pictures and your posts! I need to get a new camera cause we can't find our old one still since we moved!
Post a Comment