"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Thursday, June 24, 2010

We Can't Believe it!


Summer is officially here! I'm a little late, I know the official day was a couple days ago. Here are some shots I got of Preston & Caroline last week at the park.










Looking forward to bb-q's, corn on the cob, peaches, watermelon, snow cones, drippy popscicles, stingy sunburns (it's the only color I can get), swimming, fireworks, bike rides, camping, family vacations... We welcome you summer with big open arms!

4 comments:

Keisha said...

your kiddos are so stinkin cute. Preston is getting so grown up. And I agree... BRING ON SUMMER!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Oh my, your kids are getting so big! They are so adorable. Let's get together soon!

Lauren Clyde said...

Keisha! Hopefully you read this b/c I can't view your blog anymore... I keep meaning to email you. Invite me so we can be in touch:

laurenclyde@comcast.net

Sarah Jayne said...

Those are the cutest pictures. They remind me so much of Jonah and Sophie. (blondie then dark, funny!) They would have so much fun playing, I'm sure. Hilarious about your new bishopric. I guess its true about byu wards being the training grounds for the future!