
Who says Halloween is all about the kids??? Thanks to our friend Scott Fitzgerald, we got this picture. I was so busy with the party that I didn't take 1 picture!!! Thank goodness, b/c I put so much work into these costumes. I wish you could see the back of our capes. It was such a great turnout! Thank you to everyone who came and really got into the Halloween Spirit!
This year we dressed Preston up as a giraffe. My mother-in-law Jeanette bought this witch this year and when Preston saw it he Freaked Out and started crying!
I guess he realized she wasn't real b/c when we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to trick or treat I was quite surprised Preston stood next to her. He's even holding her foot! They're good friends now.
Baby got back. I love the tail and mohawk of his costume.
This is Preston with his cousins, Cydnie and Hunter right before trick-or-treating. Preston adores Cydnie! She is his favorite as you can probably tell!!

We walked up to this house that was decorated head-to-toe and had fog, sound and lighting affects. It was really cool and this is Preston's wide-eyed expression :O
Future Clyde Company employee! This was cute. Tyler dressed Preston up in all his construction gear. This is what Ty will wear when he has to go out to the actual job sites. I think it looks cuter on Preston ;o)
This was taken by Scott again! What would we do without the Fitzgeralds! This was taken at the Ward Halloween Party. Tyler and I didn't feel like putting on the Lycra stretchy suits again so we wore our San Diego Padres gear and came as "Padres Fans" ...kinda lame, I know! But it was this or nothing at all. It was a long, tiring month with all the partying and still being in my 1st trimester of pregnancy.
Monday, November 3, 2008
***Halloween***
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hi Lauren! It's Andrea, from Renaissance. I love your blog!
Very cute Halloween pictures. What's this about your 1st trimester of pregnancy? Congratulations!!
Hey Andrea! How are you? I tried to access your blog but I can't for some reason???
Looks like you had a great Halloween dude I din't know you were prego until I saw your ticker on your blog. Congrats do you know what you are having yet?? Cute costumes as well. You guys sure do go all out. We were bummed we couln't make your fabulous party.
I absolutely love your costumes! They look awesome. I can't believe you talked Tyler into those tights:) It's so fun to keep up with you guys on here
Lauren,
You couldn't access my blog, because I am blog-less! =0) Maybe someday I'll start one. For now, I just have fun looking at everyone else's!
We need to get together! I'm sure Taya would LOVE to play with Preston. I have the same phone number, or you can email me.
Hey, I have 2 pics of Preston and Addy from Halloween on my blog. I was taking pics of Addy and Taye and Preston walked over and sat down cause he wanted to be in the pics. It was so funny!
Post a Comment