Finally got it! Last week we we purchased a Jeep Commander (limited). It's a pretty smokin' hot, sexy car and I especially love the power behind the gas peddal: ) I will feel so much better driving this car in the snow and it's so good to know my babies will be safe in the back seat. Preston loves the car... It's like a new jungle gym for him, he could play in there for hours! We traded in both our Toyota and Mitzubishi so until Tyler gets his truck in January I have to share my car with him ;o) 


Saturday, November 29, 2008
Our New Ride
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sweet, I am so happy for you:) I cant wait to go cruise State Street with you! Looks Daaaaa Good:)
Wow that is nice We are trying to get a new car, but I think I have to give into a minivan! i never thought I would say that! Nate told me to explain that the reason why is because I want more kids I guess that's part of what comes when you hit three!-not that we are pregnant
cute car! how exciting! btw, i want your spaghetti recipe!
Post a Comment