"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm too sexy for my clothes...


This is something Preston does by his own free will and choice. It's too funny, but my son loves make-up, shoes, lotions and potions... I don't think he actually likes these things, he just likes to get into them. He puts my shoes on and walks around the house and I must say, he walks pretty well in high heels for a toddler. I don't have a shoe organizer in my closet so I keep all my shoes on the floor and Preston has a hay day playing with them so they're always in a jumbled mess. He is such a funny kid and this picture will be great to show to his friends when he gets older;o)

2 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

What a cutie! Umm...bad news. Jon is going to see Glenn Beck with his dad on Saturday night, which means we won't be able to attend. I'm pretty bummed.

Brian and Lindsey said...

Hey! I love ur profile pic-it's an excellent picture of all of you:) this is the funniest picture ever. I used to dress my little brother up in girl dress-up clothes all the time. He loved it. He's now 21, 6'5'' and a little homophobic, so it's hilarious to look at those old pics with him dressed up as a bride, etc. I'm glad we can keep up via blog!