"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe<3

Today is Tyler's birthday and he turned a whopping 27 years old today!



Sweetheart, you are the most wonderful person!! I know thats biased coming from me because I'm your wife, but really. You are one of the most selfless, genuinely kind people who would do anything for another person at the drop of a hat. You have so much compassion and love for others... you always put others first and have a way of uplifting the people around you. I'm so happy to be your wife and to celebrate your life with you today. The world became a better place when Tyler Blaine Clyde was born December 2, 1981 ;o) LoL! No, really. I love you Ty and I hope you enjoy your special day.

1 comments:

Kattie said...

Happy birthday:) That last picture is classic!