"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thriller


Last night Tyler and I went to see "Thriller" put on by the Odyssey Dance Theatre. It was soooo good!! I've been wanting to go every year since I moved here but I always missed my opportunity. This was the first year they came to Provo (At the Covey Center) so we were glad we didn't have to drive up to Salt Lake to see it. This is going to be a new tradition for us now. The last showing in Provo is tonight otherwise you'll have to go up to SL. Get tickets and go! You will absolutely LOVE it!!

Also, "Matt" from last season's So You Think You Can Dance performed throughout the Thriller production. It was so cool to see him, he is very talented

3 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

Cool looks like a great show. And Matt was really good on so you think you can dance. Pretty much I was obcessed with that show. Ok so I got your party invite. I am sorry to tell you we won't be able to make it. We have a thing for our ward that night that we have to make it to. But, have so much fun and thanks for thinking of us.

Trent & Tara said...

Ya Amy teaches...gott alove her body. She is gorgeous. I knew her from before...she used to work with my twin sister. ya we are bummbed we can't come as well. Plus we can't leave Evelyn. she doesn't do well with babysitters.

Kelsey said...

My niece is in Thriller! I'm so glad you saw it! She's such an incredible dancer. Glad you liked it. I'm going to tell her.