.jpg)
Last week I took Preston to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. It is the neatest place to take your little ones. They had goats, horses, chickens, pigs, cows... pretty much every farm animal you could think of. I'd never heard of it before and I'm so glad my friend Charity told us about it. Preston was so funny! He kept making the animal noises whenever he'd see them. In this picture he kept "naying" like a horse but he was so excited that it was a high pitched "heeeeee!" Next time I'm taking the video camera. It was too funny for words.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Farm Country
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hi Lauren,
Katie Bell here from the ward (I talke to you a bit at the ward party last friday) anyway I found your blog through the Facers. I love the farm country at thanksgiving point its so much fun! Looks like you had fun!
hey!! yeah that was fun seeing you there, im glad to know that you went there and loved it! i love it so far! i've been going there for a little over a month.. so ive still got a while! im going full time though so hopefully it will get done fast!! Yeah, i told Mandy you came by and she asked about Preston and I told her that he is adorable!
Oh my goodness! He looks like such a big boy in that picture!!!! He grows to fast! Super cute and sounds way fun!
Cute picture of you and Preston. He is getting so big. That party sounds fun. Our address is 1036 E. 820 N. Provo 84606. Hope to see an invitation soon. Talk to you soon.
So fun to see your blog! I'm glad you commented on ours! Preston is so cute! I love going to Thanksgiving point, my kids love it! We should go sometime!
Hi. I tagged you!
Hey! Yep we got the invite! Thanks!!! I've got to figure out a costume that will work with the belly thing..hmmm. Can't Wait!!
Post a Comment