This new little LOVE came to my doorstep yesterday & I've been in a cleaning frenzy ever since!
Cleaning my floors has become So much easier! I have really dark hardwood floors that show every tiny streak or crumb that my kids leave behind. I literally have to sweep & mop everyday to keep them looking clean, but in all honesty I don't sweep & mop everyday. I will now because this thing is SO MUCH FUN. As soon as I got it, I steam mopped my floors, cleaned the base boards & then moved on to the vents. I'm obsessed! The only annoying thing is that it makes a ticking noise as it emits steam... but Caroline thought it was catchy & started bobbing her head & bouncing her knees to the rhythm it made, it was so funny. I did my research & bought the "Steam Fast sf-294". It recieved the Good house keeeping gold seal of approval. My favorite thing about it is that it turns into a hand held steamer & it comes with different attachments, including a clothes steaming attachment. It is FAN-TASTIC!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
My New BEST Friend
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Now all I need is my own floor to use it on! LOVE that picture on your header. You guys are a beautiful family...model-esque.
I love my haircut! I have never received so many compliments before. Thanks again. You can find my blog at http://www.churchandstate1776.blogspot.com/.
LUCKY! I want one so bad!
Post a Comment