Lately, some of the funniest things will come out of Preston's mouth. It's So funny how kids think & reason life. I wish I could remember everything he says... I better start writing them down as he says things. On sunday we try to only allow Preston to watch "Jesus Shows" (as he calls them). Last sunday I put a Jesus show on and Preston said,
"Mom, Jesus wikes the Jesus show & Jesus wikes rootbeer"
So random... I love it. Keep them coming Preston... You crack us up boy!




2 comments:
Rootbeer? That's so random-and hilarious:) I'm excited for when London starts talking and saying funny things:) I have a friend that asked her son how we talk to Jesus (she was teaching him about prayer). He seriously replied that you have to die. Love these stories-keep them up.
Super cute. I was talking to your husband about fences last week and told him we really need to get together. He mentioned his parents house? We should try and do a BBQ or something with Danny and Michael. Let me know what you think. Would love to see you guys again!
Post a Comment