The Clyde family has been going non-stop since July 1st. We've finally slowed down now & are slowly getting back to our normal routine again. I have SO, So, so much to catch-up on! Many more posts to come...
For starters, we had a Clyde family reunion & we had such a wonderful time with Tyler's family... Lots of fun was had, cousins were reunited, bonds were strengthened, & memories were made. Usually the Clyde family goes on vacation somewhere like Florida or some place like that, but this year we stayed here in Utah which I was pleased b/c we had so much more planned to do after the Clyde reunion. I was so pleasantly surprised at the many things Utah has to offer! We had a week long "staycation" & it was a blast!! I loved reconnecting with all my sister-in-laws & seeing Preston & Caroline interact with the cousins they don't see very often. My father & mother-in-law, Paul & Jeanette, planned an exciting week of fun for the family & we feel so grateful to them for everything.
The first day we went to Stadium of Fire. It was exciting when the jets flew by & the fireworks were amazing except for when they went of in the crowds of people, that was scary. But the Carrie Underwood concert was awesome!

We headed up Weber Canyon to Tyler's Uncle David & Aunt Sharon's ranch. It is so beautiful up there, wish I would have taken more pictures. We went for rides on Grandpa's new Ranger & Caroline even fell asleep on it despite the bumpy ride. We also did some 4-wheeling, Preston got to ride a horse, & we visited with the Peterson cousins.


We went to Lagoon one of the days as well but I didn't take a single picture b/c we were busy having a good time & chasing kids everywhere. I was surprised with all that Lagoon has to offer, especially for the younger kids. We're going to return for sure & would love to have any friends join us;o) The rest of the time was spent hanging out, eating, playing games, the kids ran amock at Kangaroo Zoo, Jump on it & the park, the men golfed a couple times, the women shopped, the kids went fishing with the Dads. It was a fun-filled, exhausting week! Preston particularly loved playing with Luke. They're only 2 months apart & they play so well together. I got a little teary-eyed when they had to say goodbeye b/c Luke lives in Minnesota, so far away! And Preston adores him. He doesn't have anyone like Luke that's his age, that's a boy & that he plays so well with. The week following the Clyde Reunion we had my family reunion & Preston asked everyday if Luke was going to be there. These 2 boys look like they could be brothers, they are so cute.


For starters, we had a Clyde family reunion & we had such a wonderful time with Tyler's family... Lots of fun was had, cousins were reunited, bonds were strengthened, & memories were made. Usually the Clyde family goes on vacation somewhere like Florida or some place like that, but this year we stayed here in Utah which I was pleased b/c we had so much more planned to do after the Clyde reunion. I was so pleasantly surprised at the many things Utah has to offer! We had a week long "staycation" & it was a blast!! I loved reconnecting with all my sister-in-laws & seeing Preston & Caroline interact with the cousins they don't see very often. My father & mother-in-law, Paul & Jeanette, planned an exciting week of fun for the family & we feel so grateful to them for everything.
The first day we went to Stadium of Fire. It was exciting when the jets flew by & the fireworks were amazing except for when they went of in the crowds of people, that was scary. But the Carrie Underwood concert was awesome!
We headed up Weber Canyon to Tyler's Uncle David & Aunt Sharon's ranch. It is so beautiful up there, wish I would have taken more pictures. We went for rides on Grandpa's new Ranger & Caroline even fell asleep on it despite the bumpy ride. We also did some 4-wheeling, Preston got to ride a horse, & we visited with the Peterson cousins.
We went to Lagoon one of the days as well but I didn't take a single picture b/c we were busy having a good time & chasing kids everywhere. I was surprised with all that Lagoon has to offer, especially for the younger kids. We're going to return for sure & would love to have any friends join us;o) The rest of the time was spent hanging out, eating, playing games, the kids ran amock at Kangaroo Zoo, Jump on it & the park, the men golfed a couple times, the women shopped, the kids went fishing with the Dads. It was a fun-filled, exhausting week! Preston particularly loved playing with Luke. They're only 2 months apart & they play so well together. I got a little teary-eyed when they had to say goodbeye b/c Luke lives in Minnesota, so far away! And Preston adores him. He doesn't have anyone like Luke that's his age, that's a boy & that he plays so well with. The week following the Clyde Reunion we had my family reunion & Preston asked everyday if Luke was going to be there. These 2 boys look like they could be brothers, they are so cute.
Some other pictures of the week: Tyler & Preston
Tyler's cousin Brian with Caroline
Tyler's brother Travis with his son Owen
We enjoyed having Daddy all week long...
Sister-in-laws left to right: Kim Clyde, me, Traci Blackinton, Tami Foulger, Tiffany Hardy, Lindsay Clyde




4 comments:
you are goregous Lauren. I can't get over it.
KEISHA! LoL... thanks you just really made me smile!
oh my gosh what a cute white shirt with the red stripes & your cute hair do. how fun!!
Hey I'm trying to get everyone's pics so I can put together a slide show. I will send you the link of where you can upload. I have some great pics of your family. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment