When I woke up the morning of my birthday (last tuesday) this is what I saw when I went downstairs... streamers & balloons everywhere ;o)
Tyler woke up at 5:30am to decorate the downstairs before he left for work. I was so surprised, I loved it! I thought it was so cute & sweet of him to do this for me. My husband is so awesome.
It was a great day. Ty came home from work at 12pm, took care of the kids so I could paint & also take a much needed nap. He also took me out to dinner. It was a fabulous birthday b/c my husband made it so special for me ;o)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My Birthday Surprise
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it when husbands surprise us with sweet things! I saw the gorgeous flowers on the counter in the picture of the stairs too. He did a great job w ur b-day:) Glad to see you guys are all doing well.
how cute!! what a good hubby-- good job Tyler!! :) ur kids are super cute-- they grow up so fast!! Glad u had a great bday!
Post a Comment