"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Sunday, February 28, 2010

tick-tock tick-tock...

Is it just me? Or does time seem to be draaagging? We are ready for warmer weather. This aching, yearning for spring reminds me of songs by Janine Brady (Brite music) from my childhood... "Mr Sunshine... all day long you make the earth shine bright with your warm glow" & "Pitter-patter splash n' splatter little rain drops... can the sky be crying cuz the suns not there". The months January & February are tough months when your living in Utah. But despite being cooped up indoors we've managed to do some fun things this winter. Here are a "few" moments that I managed to capture in the last season.




Playin with cousin "Owee"




Caroline is eating solids now & lovin those beats! They really bring out the eyes ;o)



Bubble baths with big brother!!



Bubbles-a new discovery


taste test...

bubble mess...

LOL!






I LOVE my two little loves

6 comments:

Keisha said...

Your kids are so darling. Who wouldn't have fun cooped up all day when you have those faces to look at :)

Kattie said...

I cant believe how old and big she has gotten, where does all the time go???? Why have we still not seen eachother????

Nicole said...

So cute! I love the beet pictures here eyes are gorgeous!! Now that I am not working every day of my life lets get together!

Nicole said...

beats

Lauren Clyde said...

Nicole, I can't access your blog. Did you go private? Invite me!!

We would love to get together & hang out. when?

Lauren Clyde said...

Keisha! I can't access your blog either! What the junk? I wonder if something is wrong with blogger???