"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Forgive me! My blog is Borrrring... But that will change as I am recommitting myself to "journal" at least once a week. I've had A-lot on my plate with 2 lately & I'm tryin to be a good mommy, not a good blogger! I guess I can be both, but only on one condition... that is that I comit to blogging only when Preston & Caroline are taking naps. Otherwise, everybody's blog suck me right in & before I know it, an hour has passed. So unproductive. You all know what I'm talking about, you do it too. But we're back! I promise. I know you've missed us... how could you not miss this face?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am excited you're back and you are not the only one who has been slacking I have been too! And I agree with you on the whole spending more time with kids then getting on and looking at blogs.

Lindsay said...

bahahahah Love the pic lauren!