Born May 15th * 6 lbs 7oz * 19.25"
I was induced and my labor was only 2.5 hrs. I think I pushed maybe 5 times? I'm glad I didn't go natural b/c I went from a 5 to a 10 in 30 minutes... grateful I didn't have to feel that! It all happened so fast and it was a night & day experience from Preston's delivery (which pushing alone took 2.5hrs). We are amazed at the color and amount of hair she has. Preston had the same color and see how he's turned out? We're so grateful she's Finally here and in our arms!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Caroline Elizabeth Clyde
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her.
PS-I love your bangs!!
She is gorgeous! You look so good! I wish I would have looked like that after having a baby! Can't wait to come see you!
She is beautiful!! And so are you... dang girl :)
Preston looks like he already loves his sister.
Congrats!
Wow she is adorable! You guys are such a cute family! Congratulations! I pushed for 2.5 hours with Boston too, so I hope my second one is like that! We miss having you guys in our ward!
oh my gosh she is sooo cute I am coming to see her!
she is too beautiful:) I am so glad Wednesday is here and I am able to come see her:) You look great as always:)
She is so beautiful. She is quickly becoming one of my favoriate nieces! (Having black hair like her aunt has nothing to do with it!) Lauren you also look great. Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to see her.
Love you!
PS Tyler take your car in so I can stop worring about it.
what a beautiful baby! glad everyone is well. Preston was telling us all about her the other day. he's such a cute kid!
Congrats Lolly~ She's beautiful!
Yay! Congrats! She is so stinkin cute! I love all her hair. I totally hear ya on the night and day difference between your 2 deliveries. Mine was exactly the same!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations and way to go on the short labor! I'm so happy for you guys. Please let me know if I can help at all...I'm sure Jonah would love a playing buddy if you need a break.
She is gorgeous! Congratulations! So glad that all went well, and we'll have to stop by and see you guys soon. What a beautiful baby!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! Glad to hear that you both are doing well. The pictures of Preston and Caroline melted my heart! I can't wait until Connor can hold our little girl!
Love,
Amanda
Oh she is a beauty!! Gotta love that hair. Its the best when you get a girl with hair from the beginning. So excited for you guys. Glad this time was faster and better. Ya when I had Evelyn I went from a 4-10 pretty fast. I don't know how anyone does it natural anymore!!
What a beautiful little girl-but I would expect nothing less from you
You're amazing. Your Caroline is gorgeous! Spence and I are so happy for you! I hope you're feeling well!
Ahhhh she's beautiful! She looks like traci did as a baby. Hope all is well.
I'm so excited for you guys that she's finally here! Went fast for me... ha ha! I'm so bumbed that I wasn't working... I've been working like crazy and of course that weekend was the ONLY one I wasn't scheduled!
She's so cute! I can't believe the dark hair, what the? Hopefully we'll see you soon, we miss you!
k I want to stop by but are you overwhelmed? that is so cute about Preston! Yes I looove my stroller best investment that I made!
Post a Comment