"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Silly Faces ;O)

I'm still trying to figure out this mom of 2 kids thing... everyday I tell Tyler that we're done!;o) What's tough right now is the sleep deprivation and feeling like Caroline's milk wagon 24-7. It's difficult going out anymore unless I have someone to help ;o) I know all this is temporary and won't last long. Despite how challenging things are, I am absolutely in LOVE with my kids! Preston is my best little helper and he's really enjoying his little sister. He can't stop kissing her. Caroline is starting to adapt somewhat to a schedule and hopefully she'll be sleeping through the night soon!! I love all of my daughter's many expressions. They make me laugh! Here are some pictures of her first month...











2 comments:

georgiavargas said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! It comes in her blood. ah?
I can see she loves the camera too. Lau you are doing a wonderful job! I'm sure of that! Everyhing gets easier with the time! Besides you are a super Mom so no worries..... Miss you and Love ya girl!!!

Alicia said...

Stinkin cute! I can't believe how dark her hair is! Was Preston's like that when he was born?