"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ZZZzzz...

Man I'm exhausted! I feel like I'm in my 1st trimester of pregnancy again. I probably slept a good 10-11 hours last night and all I wanted to do today was sleep some more! Preston has a big boy bed now and I fell asleep on it while he was playing in his room with his toys... He kept saying "come-on mommy" every other minute to get me to play with him. I felt so bad b/c most of our day consisted of Preston watching Curious George 4-5 times (the cartoon, not the movie), playing by himself with his toys, and me trying to get rest any opportunity I could. The past few days have been like this... Isn't this feeling supposed to happen after the baby is born? Geesh.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I have more then one picture that Spencer took of me when he got home from work where I'm totally asleep on the couch and Aliah is just sitting next to my huge tummy in a TV trance. No harm done.

Sarah Jayne said...

Hey!! About the sling, I actually made mine. I know you can buy a whole bunch of different brands out there but I wanted one that was adjustable and could be used in a lot of different positions. If you're interested in trying to make one, I have the link to the website where I found my pattern. I know you've got the sewing machine now so let the projects begin!! I hope you're feeling well. I was exhausted with Sophie too...I think its because with your first pregnancy you can sleep and rest whenever you need to but with your second, you have to chase around your firstborn no matter what you feel like!

Alicia said...

Hey! Aren't you due soon? You need to post some pictures!!

tamifoulger said...

Hey, I saw you on Lindsays blog. You look adorable. Hang in there the little one will be here soon. We miss you guys.

Sarah Jayne said...

How's the baby growing going? I can't wait to hear how you're doing!