"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anyone heard of this???


Belly Bandit. Meant for post baby body. Supposedly it's meant to squeeze you to death until you "shrink" back to your normal waist size... or whatever that new measurement will be after baby #2! I'm thinking about purchasing this but I'm worried it's going to be terribly uncomfotrable or that it won't work at all. I wore a corset on my wedding day and I thought I was going to pass out and die from lack of oxygen! My sister Lisa tied me up real good and tight in that thing. After about 3 hours of hyperventilating I made her loossen it so I could enjoy my wedding day. I'm worried the Belly Bandit may have the same affect.

Anyone ever heard of this before, or body wrapping in general and it's effectiveness?
www.bellybandit.com

5 comments:

Kattie said...

I have heard of them before, I think Becca bought one or something similar to it, you should ask her if she liked it.

Lindsay said...

I have heard if it. actually brooke burke has a line of these. i wanted one but too expensive. The concept is smart. I would think it would work.

Trent & Tara said...

I tried one similar to this. It was a little uncomfortable but not bad. I borrowed it from my friend and she told me they sell them at Motherhood. I honestly don't think it helped me but I had a c-section so it took FOREVER to get back to myself. Still working on that. Poor Preston got hurt. don't worry I know every mom goes through moments like that.

Kelsey said...

Some one told me not to bother with that and just squeeze into your old jeans. Denim doesn't have a lot of stretch and it pulls your hips back in. I think it worked after I had Aliah, but I didn't try after Inara. And if you want to do your stomach wrapping with an ace bandage does the same thing. It's just less convenient then slipping on a girdle.

Kelsey said...

P.S. We miss you at church. (That makes you sound less active huh.)