
We pretty much already knew this at 16 weeks when I went in for some testing and had an ultrasound. The doctor said it looked like a girl but was still early to tell for sure. He advised us not to buy any girl clothes until they could confirm it for us. I had my ultrasound yesterday and she was very cooperative in showing us all her parts. She even gave us a "thumbs up" on the screen! It was funny! She looks healthy so far but I have a low placenta that is near the opening of my cervix. Hopefully it will move up as it should as our baby grows and my belly gets bigger and there won't be any complications. I'm sure everything will be fine! We're not going to worry until there's a reason to worry. So yay! We're very excited to have a little princess!! Time to shop!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We're Having A...
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
YAY! That will be so fun! Congratulations!
Congratz! Little girls just light up your life. You're going to LOVE it!
that is so fun we are so excited for you and ya the game big disappointment.
Oh my goodness. A GIRL so exciting. I kept checking your blog trying to see if you had found out or that here and there. I know you loved to dress Preston..but you are really going to love all the girly girl stuff. I go crazy when shopping with Evelyn and Trent just rolls his eyes...ha ha. Hope your placenta gets better as well. Keep me posted.
Yay! COngrats! She'll be a beauty! I'm glad to know that there are still baby girls being born in the world. :)
how exciting, congratulations!!
Leave me your email address on my blog. Cause I am changing it over to private soon. Thanks
Post a Comment