"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Friday, January 2, 2009

My baby is 2 years old!!

Hard to believe, but Preston turned 2 today (tear). I love my sweet little "moco". Preston is so tender and sweet. And if you know him you know how sociable (that's an understatement) and friendly he is... He says "HI!" to Everyone as if he's so happy and excited to see them, even strangers. He was born 2 days late and only weighed 6lbs 3oz and he's still my little pip-sqweek. He definately has his Dad's genes and will likely be slender and linear as he grows older;o) I feel so blessed to have him in my life. I love my little blue-eyed boy. I think it's going to take me a while to realize he's 2 years old now.








7 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love that Preston says hi to everyone. Spencer said that when he was playing his songs at the ward party Preston came and said hi to him like 3 times. So cute!

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Hi! Happy Birthday Preston!!! I can't believe your little baby is 2! Where does the time go?... He is so adorable in those pictures. I remember when he was so tiny!

Congratulations on a girl! She is going to be a little heartbraker! I'm so excited to meet her! I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and Im glad you got our card. I don't want you guys to forget about us down here! I miss you and love you! Keep me posted on the new baby cakes!

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Oh I forgot to ask you, Amelia got married?!? I want to hear all about it. I did not get an invitation but would love to see one! How exciting for her...

Sarah Jayne said...

What a cutie! Is it weird having a two-year-old? Fun pictures...I'm going to copy you when Jonah turns 2! Hehe. P.S. What are you having? Girl, Boy?

crazy christensen family said...

I love Preston. He is so full of spunk! I love those last two pictures of him. When did you get those taken? Can you send me any pictures of our kids together so I can add them to my book? Love ya lollypop!

Lindsay said...

My heart melts when I see pictures of him!!!! what a cute boy!

Trent & Tara said...

What a little stud. I can't believe he is two. Love the bottom two photos who was the photographer?