
Preston and Tanner are pals! I took this picture the other morning. Preston woke up surprised to see his cousin Tanner and was so excited. I loved how Preston just hopped on the back of the bike and Tanner let him... Most of the time they have a hard time sharing things (comes with the age). Tanner is 11 months older than Preston but they're good buddies. I'm so glad my sister lives so close so they can play and grow up together.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Cousins & Friends
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HAVE NOT SEEN YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU
WORD Lindsay! Word! I've been wondering what you've been up to. We want to hang out with you guys but you seem so busy. I know your schedules are pretty full. I miss you too babe.
Cute picture!! I need copies so I can scrap it for him. Send me an invite via costco. Love you! P.S. I want more of your pancakes! They were good with peaches and whip cream and syrup-sugar overload, I know!
Post a Comment