"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On Holiday...



We are livin it up in sunny (HOT) San Diego right now. Although it's hot, this is my favorite time of year here. I have many childhood memories of the months on June for these reasons: School was out, Official month of Summer, which meant we were at the beach surfing and laying out almost everyday, Del Mar Fair opened every June, Evening Padre games..... I miss all these things! I'll be re-living and reminicsing while I'm here :)

1 comments:

Emily's profile said...

O... I love the beach and Sunny California too. I lived there growing up (when I was little) but even when we moved to utah we would go visit my grandparents for at least 2 weeks every summer and I miss it. I don't get to go very offten and when we do Dyl hates the beach so I have to make him go. Enjoy the beach and the sun for me too!!!