"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh yea! I'm so glad I got Ariel and not Snow White or Sleeping Beauty... After all, I am a pices and I love the water so Ariel is my gurrrrl!


You Are Ariel!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Emily's profile said...

Whats this??? I want to see what princess I am. lol!!!
Ariel does seem to fit you very well! You just need red hair and a fin!

Sarah Jayne said...

Nice! I think you'd look good with bright red hair! Hehehe...maybe you should give it a whirl!

georgiavargas said...

OMG!!! I love your blog!!! I miss you guys so so bad!!!