"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Tyler!!





I just need to aknowledge my sweet husband on Father's Day because he truly is a super dad! I am so greatful that Preston has such an awesome Daddy! You are so tender and nurturing not only to Preston but to me aswell. You're such a wonderful example to him. I love watching you two interact and play together. I love how you spend so much time with Preston and allow him so much freedom to explore and try new things. I love how you wrestle and how you make him laugh and giggle. And even though it breaks my heart everytime, I love how when you leave for work Preston cries because it shows how much he loves his Daddy and wants to be with him. Preston admires you so much and I think it's fare to say that you are his best friend (next to Tanner, of course). I'm grateful for all the help you give to me when taking care of our boy. You've assumed that role and I don't ever have to ask you to do anything so THANK YOU... We make a good team babe. I love our little family!! Thank you for the security and beautiful home you have provided us. I know you work so hard and I'm so proud of all you've accomplished. You are so special to us and we love you very much.

1 comments:

crazy christensen family said...

I agree! Tyler is a great daddy to Preston and husband to you! It makes me happy to see and know my sister is well taken care of and loved by a good man. I love the picture of preston laying on daddys head! hopefully he had a clean diaper!