Preston is really into Star Wars right now. He knows all the characters from Obi One Kinobi to General Grievous & Count Duku. He'll act out the fighting scenes with his light saber as he watches the movies. The day I took this picture he had put together this costume by himself & was pretending to be his favorite character, Anakin Skywalker. Sometimes he's Darth Maul or Darth Vador, his character changes from day-to-day. I never thought a 3 year old could sit through an entire Star Wars movie, but he does... Every single movie & he loves it.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Jedi Master In Training
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So funny. Jack is way into Star Wars right now. I just bought him some new undies and he wears them backwards so he can see Yoda better. I love it. We miss you guys. We can't wait to see you in October.
That is so funny!!! I love it! And, I love your family picture that is in your header. So cute!
So cute! Ok, here's the blogs you need to check out. They have so many cute tutorials!
rufflesandstuff.com
makeitandloveit.com
tearosehome.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think and we'll pick a sewing project!
Post a Comment