Caroline's hives
Friday, February 18, 2011
Sick
Our house has been plagued with illness... no joke, since Christmas. By some miracle, I've managed to dodge the bullet & have stayed well with the exception of a few headaches & total exhaustion from taking care of everybody else. Caroline started it on Christmas morning with a fever & cold symptoms. We figured she was teething. A couple weeks later she had another fever & broke out in hives... an allergic reaction? We are still scratching our heads about that? Then 11/2 week later, another fever, ear infection, and cold. I'm sure teething has been some of the culprit but January & February have been Hell to say the least. The first week of February Preston got really sick & fevered non-stop for a week +. He had the influenza bug plus an ear infection. He is finally better & its so nice to have him back to his happy, healthy self again. Caroline on the other hand has another fever that started a couple days ago & I am throwing my hands in the air with this girl! I failed to mention that Tyler was diagnosed with bronchitis & Influenza b as well. He's almost 100%. How did I not get sick!? I think my Grandma Sadleir would be very pleased with me for faithfully taking my garlic, ceyenne, & cod liver oil ;o) I believe I owe my immunity to that & also to my countless pleading in prayers to stay well. It is the absolute worst to be a sick mommy taking care of sick kids.
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment