Cutest Boy in the WORLD! Preston Loves school, he loves his teacher & he loves all the social interaction. He looks forward to school every week. Every time I pick him up I ask "So what did you do today!?" And he says, "I don't know". Or I ask him, "What are your friend's names?" And it's the same,"I don't know". Then a few hours later in a conversation with someone else, he excitedly explains details of school and all his friend's. So I've stopped asking him Right when I pick him up, rather I ask him during dinner or at bedtime. He's an open book during those one-on-one moments. He's JUST like his Dad! ...which is a very good thing, of course ;o)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Preston's 1st Day of Preschool
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment