I LOVE my family!! Today was such a fun day! We took the kids to the pumpkin patch and then to the park. I love the weekends when we can spend time together as a family. Here are some long overdue pictures of the kids...
These last pictures are Preston trying to keep his pants from falling down. Tyler and I were laughing So hard... the poor kid inherited his Dad's skinny butt but at least he also got his good looks;o)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
What I live for...
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Lauren.. Of course I remember you, Your kids are beautiful. I would love to do your pictures.. I do have 1 opening next week on Thurs at 5:30pm or else it will be sometime the last week of Oct. or early Nov. I am offering 2 different sessions right now.. There is one for $85 that is 1 hour session time, disc of about 30-40 images edited and full copyright..
Then there is one for $60 which is a mini session for 30min of session time, about 15 images on a disc edited and full copyright as well. Id love to do them just let me know.. :) You can call or email me. :) 368-8592
my kids have the same skinny butt problem too... :) I miss you guys! When are we going to hang out?
What's up with that dark hair!! Your kids are total opposites! (mine too!). Miss you guys.
Post a Comment