We learned last friday that Preston is highly allergic to Cashews... I gave him maybe half of a cashew and as he was chewing it he started to get mad and started wipe his tounge with his hand. I thought maybe he just got frustrated b/c he couldn't chew it. But to my discovery Preston's eyes started swelling, itching and turned red within minutes! It took 18-20 hours for the swelling to go away completely! It was so sad we felt so horrible!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
My Poor Little Moco
Posted by Lauren Clyde at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is so sad! Poor guy.
Poor little guy. Ya with parenthood I guess you have to learn some stuff the hard way right? Hey I was in your ward last Sunday. Did you see me? I wanted to talk to you but you left RS pretty fast. You looked so pretty and I loved your hairdo! Maybe I will see if we ever visit that ward again.
so sad! puffy eyed boy!
That is so scary!!! I've looked like that a number of times in my day and gosh...poor kid! You behaved pretty calmly, I'd have probably needlessly rush him to the hospital! Glad he's doing better. By the way, his sandals were soooo cute on Sunday.
He looks horrible! That is so sad! :(
Post a Comment