"Successful marriages & families are established & maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness,
respect, love, compassion, work, & wholesome recreational activities."


-The Family A Proclamation to the World


Sunday, April 20, 2008

San Diego Trip

Preston and I went to my hometown a few months ago once in Dec and Feb. These are pictures from both trips. Ty had school and work so me and my little side kick took a holiday and headed for the coast. Preston loved the beach! I keep telling Daddy that Preston would be most happiest living in SD by the ocean!! (maybe one day... sigh) It was a nice change but I think next time I'll be sure Ty can come with us. Preston was a nightmare on the flights. still worth it though.














2 comments:

Emily's profile said...

I love it! It is GREAT! I'm putting you on our friends list if thats ok and I look forward to many more posts in the future! Awesome Job!!!

Trent & Tara said...

Preston is getting so big!! He is adorable. It looks like you had a blast on your trip. Check out my blog trentandtara.blogspot.com