Really...I am inspiring? lol Well, just know that now that your a blogger it's very addicting. I love doing it because it allows me to keep in touch with everyone. Your so stinking cute!!
I am married to the most amazing man ever & mommy to 2 adorable kids. I enjoy expressing my creativity through cooking, painting & DIY crafts. I'm a licensed cosmotologist & I do glitter toes as well. I'm passionate about natural health & nutrition. I'm so blessed to have amazing family & friends who make me happy, make laugh, & make me smile everyday ;o) My moto right now as a mommy is: "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" ...So I try to be as active as possible with my kids, allowing them to explore & enjoy life. I live for my family & love them more than anything else!
Tyler is so incredibly gentle, loving and kind. Quick to help anyone he can, he's definately the most Christ-like person I know. Ty has this energy and charisma about him that attracts people. He's so incredibly easy going and laid back... the perfect balance in our parenthood. He's a good listener, deep thinker, very diplomatic, and gives great advice. I could go on & on about this guy.
Preton John Cwyde
My big 4 yr old! Preston is very clear and passionate about things he wants. Its extremely important to him that he is heard and aknowledged. Preston has such a HUDGE heart. He's very good to his friends and little sister. He checks up on me all the time asking, "Mommy are you okay?" even when everything is fine and dandy... it shows how sensitive this little guy is & how important it is for him to feel security. He is such a fun kid! He's so silly & playful & everything in life is still SO exciting to him!! I love my tender-hearted Preston. He is a little ministering angle on earth!
Madame Caroline Elizabeth
Caroline has the funniest personality already! She adores her big brother Preston but can also get pretty fiesty with him. Caroline has been pretty easy going so far. She loves being around people, especially family. She's up & walking around now but it's a funny sight b/c she's so tiny & petite. She LOVES food & will eat her entire meal & then finish her brothers'. She sucks both her thumbs & loves to cuddle, which is my dream come true! She's very "vocal" & growls a lot but she's still a lady ;o)
1 comments:
Really...I am inspiring? lol Well, just know that now that your a blogger it's very addicting. I love doing it because it allows me to keep in touch with everyone. Your so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment